Protective Isolation Gown
Production Time: 14 Working Days
|50|| $7.65 each|
|100|| $7.32 each|
|250|| $6.98 each|
|500|| $6.65 each|
|1000|| $6.48 each|
|2500|| $6.40 each|
|5000|| $6.32 each|
- Protective Isolation Gown provides a barrier to protect workers from exposure to fluids.
- Protective Isolation Gown is rated AAMI Level 2.
- Protective Isolation Gown can be cleaned, sanitized and reused.
- Protective Isolation Gown is Made in Minnesota in a QCA Accredited facility.
- Made in a FDA Registered Medical Devices Establishment.
Protective Isolation Gown provides a protective barrier for medical workers and care givers working in environments where there is a risk of exposure to fluids. The gown is constructed of heavy duty moisture-proof vinyl which protects workers from fluids. It ties in back to adjust as needed for a comfortable and secure fit. The Protective Isolation Gown can be cleaned, sanitized, and reused. It is rated AAMI Level 2.
Normal Production Time
14 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Durable, moisture-proof and reusable vinyl.
Prop 65 Compliant.
Built in straps secure gown around waist.
Long Sleeves for full coverage.
Thumb holes to secure sleeves under gloves.
Color may vary with an order.
Bulk Packaged in clear polybag inside box.
Contact Factory for Lead Time.
Sale Pricing Valid thru 9/30/2020.
Must be ordered in increments of 50